- Address: 390 Holloway Road, Florahome, FL 32140-2537
- Phone: (386) 329-2552
- Email: Scott.Crosby@FreshFromFlorida.com
- Website: https://www.freshfromflorida.com/Divisions-Offices/Florida-Forest-Service/Our-Forests/State-Forests/Etoniah-Creek-State-Forest
- Fees (per person): Low (<$5)
Etoniah Creek State Forest was purchased by the state in 19951 as a part of the yet to be completed Etoniah Creek/Cross Florida Greenway2 Project. It’s named after Etoniah Creek, which flows through the property and is a tributary to the St. John’s River.
The Florida Native Plant Society has not participated in any Land Management Reviews for Etoniah Creek State Forest. FNPS coordinated two volunteer workdays over the weekend of March 16-17th. 2019 to clear woody vegetation from around the endangered Etoniah Rosemary (Conradina etonia) that is endemic to Putnam County.
October 30, 2018: The Paynes Prairie Chapter monitored the endangered Conradina etonia under supervision from FFS Biologist Charlie Pederson.
 1995-11-29. Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund Agenda. http://www.myflorida.com/myflorida/cabinet/agenda95/1129/bot1129.html
 2017-09-20. Florida Forever Five Year Plan 2017. https://publicfiles.dep.state.fl.us/DSL/OES/FloridaForeverAnnualRpts/May_2017_FF.pdf
For the most current site boundary, see the Florida Natural Inventory Conservation Map
- Description Written By: Valerie Anderson
- Last Updated: 2019-03-18 11:26:30