40 years of celebrating Native Florida
Scheduled Field Trips
Follow these pages to get updates on what is being planned. The trips will have the best of central Florida, giving you a chance to visit some of Florida's oldest and most unique ecosystems.
- See rare plants in their native habitats
- See examples of outstanding ecologically sound land management
- Get to meet some of Florida's best field botanists and ecologists
All field trips require advance reservation. Check individual field trips for costs and difficulty. Trip days and times may change several times before the field trips are finalized.
Always plan to bring
- Comfortable field clothes and closed-toed shoes (boots recommended). In many places, long pants are strongly advised.
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- If the trip will extend through the noon hour, bring lunch